Topography in IntelliCAD
TRIANGULATION for IntelliCAD 3.9
TRIANGULATION, ISOLINES, VOLUME, LOADING of XYZ files of points, 3DINTERSECTION, cross SECTIONS and longitudinal PROFILE, COLOR-FILLED contour map – IntelliCAD add-ons
The program adds new commands in IntelliCAD, useful for design engineers and surveyors:
- TRIANGULATION performs the triangulation of a set of 3D points with compulsory interconnections between the points. The outcome is represented by 3DFACE entities.
- ISOLINES determines the curves of intersection of a set of 3DFACE entities with a set of equidistance planes, horizontally or vertically. The outcome is made up of POLYLINE entities optionally interpolated.
- VOLUME determines the volume and the center of gravity of some bodies limited by 3DMESH and 3DFACE entities (for soil excavation, for example).
- You can load and draw a XYZ file of points having the format: Number X Y Z Code.
- 3DINTERSECTION determines the intersection curves between 2 sets consisting of 3DFACE or 3DMESH entities. The outcome is represented by 3DPOLY entities.
- You can also make the projection over a triangulation of a 2D POLYLINE and generate cross sections and a longitudinal profile corresponding at projection. The POLYLINE may contain arcs.
- You can also achieve color-filled contour map.
Requirements: Bricscad version no longer than 7, Cadopia up to the version 8 (IntelliCAD 2001 up to 6.4), 4M IntelliCad up to the version 11, ProgeCad up to the version 11, Cadian up to the version 2011, CADMultiplus 2009 – In general, at most IntelliCAD 6.6 (it does not work on IntelliCAD 7 or 8).
If you have not one of these versions, you can try RTOPO-CAD for topography, which runs directly under Windows and has many other options.
Price: 36EUR/38$ – license 1, 18EUR/19$ – license 2, 3 and so on.
You can also buy CAD support units, at a lower price than a program. For these, we run our programs with your data.