GCULVERT Cast in place box culvert design 1.0
An add-on for AutoCAD, for 3D design of cast in place box culvert
Being more rigid, this type of culvert poured on site, is suitable for regions prone to earthquakes. It is also useful if the access road does not allow the transport of prefabricated parts. The culvert consists of one or more rectangular frame pieces, 2 wings or a wing and a fall chamber. The wings and the fall chamber can be at 90 degrees or at a different angle from the culvert axis. The walls of a wing can have different sizes and angles. The sole of the wing can be horizontal or inclined. The culvert rests on a foundation, and in the drainage area there is a concrete protection material. All parts are parameterized, the user entering or modifying the input data, explained by adjacent images. You can enter the input data from another run, modify some of them and launch the run. You will automatically get the execution drawings, quantity lists and files with the new input data. You will be able to create in time, a database with different examples of culverts.
1) a DWG file with the line of flow of the culvert in cross section to the road; there may be other entities that will not be interpreted,
2) the points in the DWG between which the rectangular frames are placed,
3) a point in the DWG for which its Z will be indicated; it will be used to automatically add Z dimensions to drawings,
4) the dimensions and materials of the parts,
5) drawings dimensions, DWG header and the texts to complete it.
Drawings containing: 3D view, plan view, longitudinal section and cross sections of the culvert.
A table with the volumes, materials and lateral area of the parts is generated on the 3D drawing.
The drawings are dimensioned automatically.
Requirements: Windows and AUTOCAD 2010-2021.
Click on the image to see a video presentation.
GCulvert Presentation video