CULVERT Designing of precast concrete culverts 2.0
An AutoCAD add-on for 3D design of the geometry of culverts made of C, P or L prefabricated elements
The culverts are made of several prefabricated concrete pieces. There can be 2 wings or a wing and a fall chamber. Starting from the transversal profile of the road and a list of input data, you can obtain the execution drawings of the culvert and the list of the volumes of the parts.
It is part of the RROAD software package, for the designing of roads and bridges.
1) a DWG file that contains: the designed transverse profile, the transverse profile of the terrain, the axis of the transverse profile, stone packing line and base layer line; the elements of the culvert will be generated automatically taking into account the lines in this DWG; the foundations can be embedded in the base layer
2) type of prefabricated elements:
– C0 (L=1m, H=2m), C1 (L=1m, H=2.50m), C2 (L=2m, H=2.79m) or C3 (L=3m, H=3.05m) + A0, A1, A2 and A3 wings + T0, T1, T2 and T3 tympanums or monolithic tympanums which it will be possible to automatically reinforce with the TYMPAN program
– P2 (L=2m, H=1.60m) + CP2 wings
– L0 (H=2m), L1 (H=2.4m), L2 (H=2.8m) or L3 (H=3.2m) + A0, A1, A2, and A3 wings + D3 (L=3m), D4 (L=4m) or D5 (L=5m) tiles + D3M, D4M or D5M tympanums
3) the points between which the prefabricated elements are placed, the distance between the elements, the embedding depth into the base layer, culvert height, parapet position, materials for culvert elements, longitudinal slope of the road, minimum thickness of the asphalt
4) optionally, size of the chute-room which it will be possible to automatically reinforce with the CHUTE-ROOM program; the chute-room can have 3 ditches (start, end or transverse to the road) with sizes explicitly indicated or which result from the lines of the initial DWG
5) size of the drawings, DWG for the indicator and the texts for supplementing it.
– drawings that contain: 3D, top and lateral views and cross and longitudinal section of the culvert; the drawings are automatically dimensioned and the 3D view also contains a table of part volumes.