RROAD – CULVERT – designing of culverts
An AutoCAD add-on for 3D design of the geometry of culverts made of C, P or L prefabricated elements
It is part of the RROAD software package, for the designing of roads and bridges.
1) a DWG file that contains: the designed transverse profile, the transverse profile of the terrain, the axis of the transverse profile, stone packing line and base layer line; the elements of the culvert will be generated automatically taking into account the lines in this DWG
2) type of prefabricated elements:
– C0 (L=1m), C1 (L=1m) or C2 (L=2m) + A0, A1, and A2 wings + T0, T1, and T2 tympans or monolithic tympans which it will be possible to automatically reinforce with the TYMPAN program
– P2 (L=2m) + CP2 wings
– L0 (H=2m), L1 (H=2.4m), L2 (H=2.8m) or L3 (H=3.2m) + A0, A1, A2, and A3 wings + D3 (L=3m), D4 (L=4m) or D5 (L=5m) tiles + T3, T4 or T5 tympans
3) the points between which the prefabricated elements are placed, the distance between the elements, the embedding depth into the base layer, culvert height, parapet position, materials for culvert elements, longitudinal slope of the road, minimum thickness of the asphalt
4) optionally, size of the chute-room which it will be possible to automatically reinforce with the CHUTE-ROOM program; the chute-room can have 3 ditches (start, end or transverse to the road) with sizes explicitly indicated or which result from the lines of the initial DWG
5) size of the drawings, DWG for the indicator and the texts for supplementing it.
– drawings that contain: 3D, top and lateral views and cross and longitudinal section of the culvert; the drawings are automatically dimensioned.